This past weekend Ryan flew across the Atlantic so we could spend our 2nd anniversary in England! Here is the run down. We did practically everything there is to do, from such extremes as seeing a Shakespeare play in the Globe Theatre to watching a professional Arsenal football match. We hit all the tourist spots, but were also lucky enough to eat and hang out in areas only occupied by locals. We had many great and different experiences that spanned all across the board. Yes, we are amazing world travelers! While doing all this we even managed to stay in touch with my family who updated us throughout the weekend on Tiff and Brad's new baby boy, Kinsler. Congratulations guys!
Ryan's first night in London was well spent at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. We saw a cheeky play, "The Merry Wives of Windsor."
Anniversary Day at Buckingham Palace
Ryan fit right in with the locals. He had both the haberdashery look and the Underground well under control.
The view from our seats at the Arsenal football stadium
4 comments:
I am so glad you two had fun. I cannot wait to hear from each of you your stories and thoughts on jolly old england. Enjoy the rest of your time there and we will see you back in the states.
I love the picture of Ryan in the subway tunnel! You guys sure fit right in, in Europe! Love you and miss you!
Ryan said the "cheeky" play was one of his highlights and I hear Notting Hill is "your cup of tea":) I can't wait to see his edited pix of all that you guys did. Take care of yourself get/stay well. Love, Sandy
Oh, ya and I wanted to say nice title. Good Dr. Seuss reference!
Post a Comment